Help us to keep our home

Anak Krakatau Erupts Again: PRAY FOR INDONESIA

Indonesia, my country, has not yet recovered from the haze disaster that struck West Kalimantan, and now our country is facing another natural disaster: the eruption of Anak Krakatau.. Thankfully, there have been no reported deaths so far. However, this could still become a tragic and horrifying situation for the people of the Republic of Indonesia. 

PRAY FOR INDONESIA

Anak Krakatau, one of Indonesia’s active volcanoes, has erupted again in the Sunda Strait, between Java and Sumatra. The eruption sent volcanic ash high into the sky, reaching around 50,000 feet. The ash was carried by the wind to several areas, including Jakarta, Banten, Lampung, and parts of Java and Sumatra. The eruption also caused problems for air travel. Several airports had to stop their operations because volcanic ash can be dangerous for airplanes. 

Since I do not have my original photo of Anak Krakatau, and I care about copyright issues and I do not want to violate especially when using photos from social media.This is a part of the photo taken Wild WeatherUS channel


A footage from Wild WeatherUS channel


All my readers could easily search for original photos or videos of Anak Krakatau spread all over the place on the internet on your own accountability.


At Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, hundreds of flights were cancelled or rescheduled, affecting many passengers. The ash has also affected daily life in some areas. Some schools moved their classes online, while fishing activities were stopped in some coastal areas. 

People living in areas affected by the ash have been advised to wear masks and reduce outdoor activities. So far, there have been no reports of casualties, and authorities say there is no immediate tsunami threat. People are also advised to stay away from the volcano’s crater. 

The situation is still developing, and authorities continue to monitor Anak Krakatau closely. As an Indonesian blogger, I will continue to follow the news and share updates when I can. 

Please stay safe, Indonesia
A Message From Asep Haryono

 

"Thank you so much for your time here. I really appreciate your precious moment here as well.  Please leave any comment down below.  Let me hear from you.  Greetings from Indonesia"

6 comments:

  1. Natural disasters like these happen all the time in different countries. I am sorry, Asep Haryono!
    I pray for Indonesia.
    Recently, the presidents of Russia and Indonesia met at the SCO summit in Kyrgyzstan. Russia and Indonesia are true friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being concerned, Mrs. Irina.

      Thanks one more time for praying for Indonesia.

      Yes, you're right. The President of the Republic of Indonesia, Prabowo Subianto, and Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia, met recently. Indonesia and Russia are good friends forever.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about another natural disaster in your country.
    I've seen that there isn't any town locatel close to Anak Krakatau. There have been no reports of casualties. That's important

    Take care,
    Giorgio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Giogio,

      Thank you for being concerned. You are right. No casualties are being reported due to the information and prevention measures that have been delivered by the National Disaster Prevention Board of the Republic of Indonesia, and it is necessary to prevent any casualties at all costs.

      Delete
  3. I've been watching videos about it all over twitter/X. That's scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you madam Mary. I really appreciate it

      Delete

Thank you for your visit.. Be sure to express your opinion. Your comment is very important to me :)

Bandara Supadio Pontianak From Bali With Love Selfie Dengan Selebritis
| Copyright © 2013 Asep Haryono Personal Blog From Indonesia