Help us to keep our home

SPPG Kualadua Temporarily Closes Due to Severe Haze Conditions

Hello Mrs. Ananka from Scotland, Madam Mary Kirkland from the US, Mrs. Irina from Russia, and all my fellow international bloggers that I recently visited. How are you all doing? It is Saturday. Happy weekend to all of you!

First of all, I would like to apologize to my fellow bloggers and friends around the world for not publishing many blog posts or visiting and commenting on your blogs during the last few weeks. My work schedule has been quite busy, and I also need to spend time taking care of my family. In addition, I have been working on several projects for my clients. I hope you understand my situation. 

I truly appreciate your friendship, patience, and continued support. I hope to have more time soon to return to blogging and reconnect with my fellow bloggers around the world.

Today, I would like to share some information about my work at SPPG Kualadua, located in Kabupaten Kubu Raya, West Kalimantan, Indonesia, as well as the current weather and environmental situation in our region.

I have been working at SPPG Kualadua as part of the Packing Personnel Unit since November 2025. There are 12 personnel, including me, in our team. Our regular working schedule is five days a week, from Monday to Friday.

Recently, the situation in West Kalimantan has become very concerning. The weather and air conditions have been severely affected by land clearing and forest fires, which have produced thick smoke and haze across many areas of West Kalimantan Province, Indonesia. The haze has affected daily activities and raised concerns about public health and safety. Because of these conditions, people are encouraged to take care of their health and reduce unnecessary outdoor activities.

A photo captured by a journalist showing the situation: Thick haze caused by forest and land fires has once again blanketed cities across West Kalimantan. Residents are advised to limit unnecessary outdoor activities and are encouraged to wear masks.
source ; PHOTO from Pontianak POST

The situation has also affected schools. Schools have been temporarily closed, and students have been instructed to stay at home until further notice from the authorities. Because of the unfavorable conditions, the kitchen operations at SPPG Kualadua have also temporarily stopped until further notice. We sincerely hope and pray that the situation will improve soon, that the fires can be controlled, and that the air quality will return to normal. We also hope that schools, workplaces, and other public activities can safely return to normal as soon as possible.

Further information about the reopening of the kitchen and other developments will be shared when updates become available. Despite my busy schedule and the current situation, I will continue to write and share stories, experiences, and other interesting information on this blog whenever I have enough time.

Thank you very much to all my fellow bloggers and readers around the world for your patience, understanding, friendship, and continued support.

Let us all pray for cleaner air, better weather, good health, safety, and better days ahead.

Stay safe, stay healthy, and keep your spirit strong!

Warm regards, 

Asep Haryono 
Indonesia 
A Message From Asep Haryono

 

"Thank you so much for your time here. I really appreciate your precious moment here as well.  Please leave any comment down below.  Let me hear from you.  Greetings from Indonesia"


1 comment:

  1. The haze from forest fires is bad at times here too where there are fires in other states. It can be bad for driving and breathing. We understand about you being busy and working. We'll be here when you have time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.. Be sure to express your opinion. Your comment is very important to me :)

Bandara Supadio Pontianak From Bali With Love Selfie Dengan Selebritis
| Copyright © 2013 Asep Haryono Personal Blog From Indonesia