Tag :
Keseharian
- Asep Haryono | ANNOUNCEMENT ; My Blog Has Moved to Another Old Blogger Blog - Powered by Blogger
Hello, my fellow bloggers and friends from around the world.
It has been more than ten years since I started blogging at Simply Asep. During all those years, I have written thousands of blog posts and shared many photos, stories, personal experiences, opinions, and other things through that blog.
I have also met many wonderful bloggers from different countries through Simply Asep. Some of my blogger friends are from the United States, Russia, the Netherlands, Scotland, and many other countries. We visited each other's blogs, left comments, followed each other's blogs, and stayed in touch through blogging. Some of those friendships have lasted for many years.
Now I have decided to move my old blog content to another Blogger blog that I already had. This is not a newly created blog. I created it several years ago, but I have now chosen it as the new home for my old blogging materials.
Starting from Saturday, October 3, 2026, my old blog, Simply Asep (simplyasep.blogspot.com), will no longer be used for my regular blogging activities. I have migrated all of my old blog materials to my other blog, including my blog posts, articles, photos, and other content. There are more than 6,000 posts in the archive, so it was quite a big migration.
The new blog is called Asep Haryono - Indonesia, and you can visit it here:
https://asepharyono-indonesia.blogspot.com/
There is also another reason why I decided to make this move. I have used the name "Simply Asep" for many years, but I feel that it does not fully represent me anymore. I would now like to use my real name, Asep Haryono, as my blogging identity.
I also added "Indonesia" to the name because most of my friends and readers are from outside Indonesia. I think having "Indonesia" in the blog name makes it easier for international readers to know where I am from.
There is one unfortunate thing about this migration. My old Simply Asep blog had 361 followers, but unfortunately, they could not be migrated to the other blog because the Blogger system does not provide a way to transfer followers from one blog to another. As a result, my new blog currently shows zero followers.
This is why I am writing this post, especially for my old blogger friends from abroad.
If you have been following Simply Asep, I hope you will visit my other blog and follow me there again. I would really appreciate it. I will also be visiting your blogs again and following them from my new blogging home.
I know some of my old blogger friends may have changed their blog addresses, stopped blogging, or simply become less active than they were years ago. That is understandable because blogging has changed quite a lot over the years. But for those of you who are still blogging, I would be very happy to reconnect with you.
I will also try to visit some of the blogs of my old friends again. I have quite a long list of blogger friends from different countries, and I am looking forward to finding and visiting them again.
So, this is not really goodbye. I am simply moving my blogging activities from one old blog to another old blog of mine.
Simply Asep has been an important part of my blogging journey for more than ten years, and I am grateful to everyone who has visited, commented, followed, and interacted with me during that time.
From now on, you can find me at:
Asep Haryono - Indonesia
https://asepharyono-indonesia.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for being part of my blogging journey. I really appreciate it.
I hope to see you again on my new blog. Keep in touch!
Warm regards from Indonesia,
Asep Haryono









Well, Asep. I'll visit your blog asepharyono-indonesia soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you for keeping me updated.
Greetings from Italy,
Giorgio