Hello, my blogger friends!
This is a special page for my friends who want to try Indonesian snacks. If you have visited Indonesia, maybe you already know some of our popular snacks. Many visitors buy Indonesian snacks as souvenirs when they go back to their home countries.
Now, you can order some Indonesian snacks without coming to Indonesia.
I will try to make it simple for you. You can see the products, photos, weight, and price on this page. If you want to order, just tell me:
Which product you want
How many you want
Your country
I will check the shipping cost and tell you the total price.
If everything is OK, I can send the package directly to your address.
Choose your snacks → Ask me → Check shipping → Order → I send it to you.
This is a small personal service from me in Indonesia to my blogger friends around the world.
Thank you for visiting Asep Shop
Asep Haryono
INDONESIA
Indonesian Snacks Shop
📩 Contact & Orders
Interested in ordering Indonesian snacks and instant noodles?
Please contact Asep Shop with the following information:
Email: cepot71@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +62 8977749155
Please contact us before making any payment. We will confirm product availability, international shipping costs, and payment arrangements before finalizing your order.
We look forward to sharing the taste of Indonesia with you!
Asep Shop – A Little Taste of Indonesia, Shared with the World! 🇮🇩
Wonderful snacks from Indonesia! Of course, I’ve never been to Indonesia.
ReplyDelete