Have You Updated your YouTube Partner Program application ?

I have received a notification email from Google Adsense yesterday.  The content of their email is information that I will need to accept YPP terms again once your channel is eligible for the program. The YPP application process, your channel watch time, and subscriber count are not impacted.

At some point, I signed contract terms with YouTube regarding the YouTube Partner Program (YPP). Previously, Google Adsense allowed creators to pre-sign YPP terms before reaching the minimum eligibility thresholds.
Google Adsense has since re-designed this process.

Their records show that my channel hasn’t yet met the existing thresholds for program eligibility. In 30 days, if my channel is still not eligible for YPP, they will invalidate my contract.

Not to worry, though. When I do reach the thresholds needed for YPP, it’s just a few easy clicks to apply using their standard process. (Note you can always chec my  progress on the monetization tab in YouTube Studio.)

Imgae courtesy YOUTUBE
Imgae courtesy YOUTUBE


What this means for My channel

In short, nothing is changing for my channel. The only change is that I will need to accept YPP terms again when I become eligible. The way I use or experience YouTube stays the same. I still have access to all your creator features that enable me to grow my audience, build my community, and manage my videos. I can:

  • Upload, edit, or delete my videos
  • Read, respond to, or moderate my comments
  • Analyze my channel performance in YouTube Analytics
  • Get best practices and strategic advice from Creator Academy
  • Connect to other Creators in the YouTube Help Forum


I would like to express my gratitude for this awesome information, unfortunately I am not interested in developing my channel anymore since the channel has been banned from the Google Adsense program since a few years ago.  I might still become one of being part of the YouTube Community! 




No comments:

Obrigada pela visita.. Não deixe de expressar sua opinião. Seu comentário é muito importante pra mim :)

Vielen Dank für Ihren Besuch. Sagen Sie Ihre Meinung. Ihr Kommentar ist mir sehr wichtig

Grazie per la tua visita .. Assicurati di esprimere la tua opinione. Il tuo commento è molto importante per me

Merci pour votre visite .. Assurez-vous d'exprimer votre opinion. Votre commentaire est très important pour moi

Spasibo za vash vizit. Obyazatel'no vyskazhite svoye mneniye. Vash kommentariy ochen' vazhen dlya menya

Thank you for your visit.. Be sure to express your opinion. Your comment is very important to me :)

Terima kasih atas kunjungan anda. Pastikan untuk mengekspresikan pendapat Anda.

Komentar Anda sangat penting bagi saya :)

Bandara Supadio Pontianak From Bali With Love Selfie Dengan Selebritis
| Copyright © 2013 Asep Haryono Personal Blog From Indonesia