I am here right now

Pontianak I just cannot remember how many times I wrote my article in English, however, since most of my readers are from Indonesia, I have decided to use the national language, Indonesia, instead of English as an international language. 

I have had some domestic activities that I have to do every day in addition to my daily routine at my job and family as well. People may call me an "old-fashioned guy" when doing such kind of domestic routines as sweeping the floor, washing plates, gardening, cooking even going shopping for groceries, and many others.


My lovely laptop


This article is just like a diary to me,

I feel desperate when I finally find out that my primary domain simplyasep.com does not exist anymore.  Since it was a great pity that the domain has been developed for more than six years, and has scores of Domain Authorities (DA) 18 and Page Authorities (PA) 32.

The score of DA is actually 23 but something bad happens when I find out that the final score of the DA is now 18.  It means the score has decreased by five points from the actual 23.  So what does it means?. 

means a lot to me? Well, one of the biggest problems that I am going through right now is not many readers or visitors to my blog leaving any comments, suggestions, or ideas.  Do you think this can be a sign of the popularity of my blog is turning worse? 

I am here right now and I am ready to fight whatever it takes to get my blog great again



No comments:

Obrigada pela visita.. Não deixe de expressar sua opinião. Seu comentário é muito importante pra mim :)

Vielen Dank für Ihren Besuch. Sagen Sie Ihre Meinung. Ihr Kommentar ist mir sehr wichtig

Grazie per la tua visita .. Assicurati di esprimere la tua opinione. Il tuo commento è molto importante per me

Merci pour votre visite .. Assurez-vous d'exprimer votre opinion. Votre commentaire est très important pour moi

Spasibo za vash vizit. Obyazatel'no vyskazhite svoye mneniye. Vash kommentariy ochen' vazhen dlya menya

Thank you for your visit.. Be sure to express your opinion. Your comment is very important to me :)

Terima kasih atas kunjungan anda. Pastikan untuk mengekspresikan pendapat Anda.

Komentar Anda sangat penting bagi saya :)

Bandara Supadio Pontianak From Bali With Love Selfie Dengan Selebritis
| Copyright © 2013 Asep Haryono Personal Blog From Indonesia