Cooperation Invitation

My blog at www.simplyasep.com also generate incomes from ads, placement articles, and paid review.
My blog at www.simplyasep.com also generate incomes from ads, placement articles, and paid review.  

I am one of travel bloggers in my areas, and have had some blogger communities including bloggers, youtubers and influencers all acorss Indonesia and some International blogger communities .  It is not an easy job but I will do my best to keep my blog proffesional, and located in the top list of the Google search and hopefully to be internationally recognized.

The #1 Company just like you needs to do efficient digital marketing. and #2 Media like mine who needs to introduce goods and service based on the principle of equality and mutual benefit

I would like to use this golden opportunity to invite you to cooperate with me based on the principle of equality and mutual benefit.
I can write an article about your products on my blog about 400-500 words + 2 pictures+ 3 links upon request and I will be pleased to promote it on y social network such as Facebook, Instagram , Linkedin. Twitter, and many others. 
You could have sent me your own article, or stories and complete it with your products photos (any) and links (any) on specific areas of your needs.  You could have told me the anchor texts to be linked to your website


I charge about 50 $ for single articles (including any photos and links there) and stay forever on my blog.   The method of payment I prefer is Bank Transfer with international swift code or over my verified paypal

If you are interested in , please do write me right away over my email at cepot71@gmail com or through WA contact at +(61) 089-777-49155 for further information. .(Asep Haryono)

No comments:

Obrigada pela visita.. Não deixe de expressar sua opinião. Seu comentário é muito importante pra mim :)

Vielen Dank für Ihren Besuch. Sagen Sie Ihre Meinung. Ihr Kommentar ist mir sehr wichtig

Grazie per la tua visita .. Assicurati di esprimere la tua opinione. Il tuo commento è molto importante per me

Merci pour votre visite .. Assurez-vous d'exprimer votre opinion. Votre commentaire est très important pour moi

Spasibo za vash vizit. Obyazatel'no vyskazhite svoye mneniye. Vash kommentariy ochen' vazhen dlya menya

Thank you for your visit.. Be sure to express your opinion. Your comment is very important to me :)

Terima kasih atas kunjungan anda. Pastikan untuk mengekspresikan pendapat Anda.

Komentar Anda sangat penting bagi saya :)

Bandara Supadio Pontianak From Bali With Love Selfie Dengan Selebritis
| Copyright © 2013 Asep Haryono Personal Blog From Indonesia