Miss Malaysia Always

By Asep Haryono

Today, I am writing on my personal experiences of myself visiting to Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia, last 16th to 17th of Nopember 2009. The occassion was YES or stand for Youth Engagement Summit held in PutraJaya International Convention Center, and administered by YouthAsia, supported by Air Asia, low cost carrier that is very famous in Malaysia.

The meeting is intended for at least 500 youth from the South East Asia and invited by the YouthAsia to attend Youth Engagement Summit (YES) conference held in PutraJjya International Convention Center for two days. I was so lucky that I was one of those around 400 lucky students to attend the meeting.

Excellent Meeting
As the leader of the future, the youth of those South East Asia countries stay connected with facebook social network and administered by the Youth Asia based in Kuala Lumpur and selected through online contest. For those whose lucky selected by the committee of the YouthAsia will reveive a free tickets, accommodation and meals to attend the meeting.

For those two days, more than 400 selected youths to get together where opinions, discussions and experiences can be shared. during the conference The 2-day summit which is hosted in Kuala Lumpur last November 2009, brings together some of the most inspiring, engaging Global Change Icons.

There lots of global icons and the world leader invited to give presentations during the conference. The committee of the Youth Asia invited Sir Bob Geldof , DR. Mamphela Ramphele, Nando Parrado, Randi Zuckerberg, Biz Stone, Garry Kasparov, Lorraine Hahn, Narain Karthikeyan, and Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes From Air Asia.


Unfortunately Mr Amitab Bachan can not attend the invitation and his position replaced by Donald Trump, Founder of Trump Organisation.

My focus attention is only for Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes From Air Asia of course. Some people said that Tony Fernandes as a successful entrepreneur heading a company that has revolutionized aviation in Southeast Asia. I used to fly with Air Asia a few years ago when returning from Bali to Jakarta during my workshop held by Kang GURU Indonesia based in Bali, Denpasar.



I took his photo in far distance.
Hope I can meet again in person. I wanna go to London with AirAsia someday

I tried to contact Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes From Air Asia in every way, but I failed to locate and find his personal address, or even anything of his personal email. It seems to me that Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes From Air Asia does not want to be recognized online, and I have never been able to find out his home address at all. I hope I would be able to meet him again in person, Insya Allah

If I meet
Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes From Air Asia in person, I will be pleased to request his support and assistance for me to visit to London, one of the most wonderful countries from English speaking country that I always dreaming of. I was so luck to be able to visit Kuala Lumpur last 2009 through YES 2009 and I have seen him from hundred meters from my seat during the conference


Very Exciting Moments

For those two days, I and some of Indonesian youth were staying in Hotel Malaya based in heart of Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown. The hotel itself is really cool and wonderful place to stay in. Some of my YES friends there during the conference said that the hotel is really cheap, cool, quite warm and ideal choice for leisure and business travelers at the same time.

I searched the whole hotel and found out that there is so much way of accessing to the the city's Central Business District (CBD) and chinese areas where I purchased many KL mini tower and other merchandises at nights. I was able to see around the hotel whose distance is very close to the hotel such as the National Mosque, Merdeka (Independence) Square, Sri Mahariamman Temple and much more, I think.



Just look at me here. Style position hehehe.



During that two days, I and several of my team from Indonesian visited to other tourist destinations and tourist spots located in the heart of the city, Kuala Lumpur, such as Petronas Twin Towers in Suria, KLCC. This is one of the most wonderful towers I have seen online and I have had the opportunity to see the tower by myself.

The wonderful Petronas Twin Towers Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, and the tower so beautiful and wonderful thing to see and enjoy and I found out very extra ordinary moments visiting this tower and shared them with my friends during the conference. One of my Malaysian friend told me that the tower itself adopted and inspired by the geometric shape in Islamic art.



Hey I was here in KL, yeayyyyyyyyy. Norak mode on :)))


I wish I could visit Kuala Lumpur again at sometime in the future. I wish I would make my dream comes true someday. There are lots of tourist destinations and tourist attraction there in the city that I have not been able to manage myself to look at. I am still dreaming visiting there again with my whole family. I wish I could be in KL again. Is there any one in Malaysia can help me support this initiative? (Asep Haryono)


No comments:

Obrigada pela visita.. Não deixe de expressar sua opinião. Seu comentário é muito importante pra mim :)

Vielen Dank für Ihren Besuch. Sagen Sie Ihre Meinung. Ihr Kommentar ist mir sehr wichtig

Grazie per la tua visita .. Assicurati di esprimere la tua opinione. Il tuo commento è molto importante per me

Merci pour votre visite .. Assurez-vous d'exprimer votre opinion. Votre commentaire est très important pour moi

Spasibo za vash vizit. Obyazatel'no vyskazhite svoye mneniye. Vash kommentariy ochen' vazhen dlya menya

Thank you for your visit.. Be sure to express your opinion. Your comment is very important to me :)

Terima kasih atas kunjungan anda. Pastikan untuk mengekspresikan pendapat Anda.

Komentar Anda sangat penting bagi saya :)

Bandara Supadio Pontianak From Bali With Love Selfie Dengan Selebritis
| Copyright © 2013 Asep Haryono Personal Blog From Indonesia